Celebrate the end of winter hibernation by breaking out the suitcase and adding a trip to your upcoming itinerary. We pulled together a comprehensive collection of the coolest new travel accessories, apparel, and bags for a weekend getaway or long vacation. For those of you staying with family or friends, this is a great gift guide to thank your host for five-star hospitality. Cross check your travel bag with our list and see what it is missing – then close your eyes and pick a spot on the map!
1. Patagonia “Roger That” Hat – Must have for a spontaneous road trip or a long backpacking adventure in Europe
2. Westcomb “Crest” Hoodie Jacket – A mid-weight jacket that is light enough to pack away, but warm enough to transition from sunny days to cool nights.
3. Proof Eyewear “Bird Stained Bamboo” sunglasses – Cool unisex design in a modern shape.
4. High Sierra “Evolution” Backpack – A backpack that works great as an airplane carry-on bag that will tote all the essentials, or take it along during outdoor activities. The main compartment of the backpack expands in case you’ve got a few extra gadgets to pack.
5. The 8x Macro Lens packs a punch with its small compact size and impressive lens upgrade for your phone. Capture every breathtaking sight with this mighty accessory.
6. Case-Osaurus Travel Inspired iPhone Case – Grab one that features your dream destination or the location of a memorable trip.
7. The Sunny Life Rolling Beach Speakers – Tunes wherever your travels take you, in summer colors we love.
8. In Flight Sleeping Mask from Flight 001 – Catch some Zzz’s and let everyone know you’re crossing items off your bucket list.
9. Bar10Der – Comes with every gadget you need to make and shake the perfect drink.
10. Grid II Organizer that fits onto your visor, to keep everything you need for your cross-country journey close at hand.
11. Sol-Kit is the ultimate survival kit with more features than you can count. Emergency fishing kit and sewing kit, fire starting tinder, knife with an led light in the handle, compass, rescue whistle, and 60 tips for survival. The water proof case also has a flip up Rescue Flash signal mirror.
12. Upcycled Tent Dopp Kit – Made from recycled camping tent materials and has a compartment for all the toiletries you’ll need while you’re away.
13. Universal plug USB – Sync or charge anything with this must have accessory for traveling abroad.
14. Travel Blanket – Perfect for in-flight snoozing, or a nap in the back seat if you need a break from your official role as “Road Trip Navigator”. Images on the blanket show you how to use it – for sleeping or to cover your head for a moment to de-stress!